- The Group was listed in the Growth Enterprise Market of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong on 24 August 2012
- The Group is principally engaged in trading and brokerage of fur skins of foxes and minks and mink farming
- Mainly sourced fur skins from the Kopenhagen Fur (“KF”) in Denmark, Saga Furs (“Saga”) in Finland and North American Fur Acutions (NAFA) in Canada. (the “Auction Houses”)
- The Group’s customers included:
i) fur distributors,
ii) fur trading companies or buying agents,
iii) fur garment manufacturers and
iv) fur garment retailers in the PRC, Hong Kong, Russia and other countries such as Ukraine, Spain and the USA
- Entered into cooperation agreements with six companies in the PRC to solicit customers in the PRC
- On 13 May 2013, the Group acquired Loyal Speed Limited (“Loyal Speed”), a company engaged in the provision of brokerage and financing services of fur skins.
- The Group started to develop upstream business by acquiring three mink farms in Denmark for the period of March to May 2013.